Sunday, December 23, 2012

Quick Gift, Take Two!


 Christmas is bearing down on us like a runaway train!


Augh!!!  Is Macy's still open!? 

But if you live close to a Trader Joe's
(and if you don't, I'm sorry, because it's FANTASTIC)
then an easy gift is a Trader Joe's gift bag!


What makes this gift bag super-cool is I filled it with goodies I knew the recipient would like,
and
I made it a "Trader Joe's" gift bag by cutting out the TJ's logo from one of their bags,
and gluing it to a pretty holiday craft bag.

The tags, btw, are from one of my favorite charities:  Heifer International.

If you've waited too long and want to get me something for Christmas,
you could buy a goat (or part of a goat) for a little girl in Africa.


Because, how awesome are goats?

The answer is LOTS.
Goats are LOTS awesome.



No comments:

Post a Comment