Wednesday, December 19, 2012

AUGH! CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE!!!

You need something for little Christmas gifts, STAT!


Not something too big;
not something that will make people feel like, "Dang, I didn't get anything for HER."


But, not something so impersonal that folks will say,
"Oh, you SHOULDN'T have stopped off at the gas station on the way here."


So, people, I give you the Tiny Gift sweet spot:

Snowman Poop.


I found the snowman graphic here,
printed them out on cardstock,
trimmed them to 1 1/2" by 4 1/4"
and stuck them to a Tic Tac container with two-sided scrapbooking tape.

I passed them out at work,
and included them with the gift cards I gave my family.


They got an appreciative giggle wherever they went.




P.S.  I got the original idea here for jack-o-lantern "seeds," 
and just changed it to poop.  As one does.




4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much. We have enjoyed snacking on the poops. And as a bonus our breath is fresher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. .... and here I thought the Snowman Poop I got was an *original* item, and not mass produced by tiny Dammit Minnie elves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't notice? Yours were ESPECIALLY snowman-poopy!

      Delete