Saturday, October 13, 2012

Treat Yo Self 2012!

Guess what I got for my birthday?

A "Treat Yo Self" mug!


You can get one of your own from PeachyApricot on Etsy.


Also, my talented husband made me a Harry Potter tatebanko!


It's hard to appreciate its awesomeness in this picture; 
the glass reflects when I try to take a photo.

But it's super-cool:  it's 3-D and has all the major Harry Potter characters.
If you look at his shop, you can see other tatebankos he's done.
I really like the photobomb one he did of the moon landing:


Wouldn't that be a nifty gift for a kid?
Or a proud member of the Tribe of Nerd?
Or anyone, really?

Also, Minnie's brother, Jackie, wants to know why this blog isn't called
"Dang It, Jack!"


Sorry, Jackie.  You're a super-cool kitty,
but you're not the determined photobomber that Minnie is.


No comments:

Post a Comment