Saturday, October 20, 2012

All Wrapped Up In Halloween

While mainlining my drug of choice, Pinterest, I saw this cool little pumpkin:


Oh, yeah, I thought, Totally doing it.

The instructions, however, were a bit supply-intensive.
So I decided to see if I could make these (admittedly, not super-hard) mummy pumpkins
an even easier project.

And I did!

All it took was this stick-to-itself wrap from Target...


... and some itty bitty pumpkins from Trader Joes.


I just wrapped those pumpkins with the gauzy wrap,
stuck a couple googly-eyes on with a glue stick,
then put a couple more pieces of gauze partway over the googly eyes.


I could probably poke a little mouth made out of black cardstock under the wrap,
but even if I took that extra step,
the whole process would take less than five non-messy minutes.

What do you think?
An easy project for kids, the time-constrained, and craft-challenged adults, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment