Saturday, June 21, 2014

Tell Me What You Neeeeed!

As I wrote before, I loooove getting feedback
for my Little Free Library.



BUT, so far, I haven't received everything I hoped for.

Do you see my blank notes?


Do you see what I've labelled these blank notes?


Yes, I asked for "Questions, Comments and REQUESTS."

So far, I've only had one (unsuccessful) verbal request.

But, today!
Along with a nice comment...


...was a request!!


Yaaaaay!!!


Although I didn't have the book (and it was out of print) ...


... Amazon had it used for a penny plus shipping.

(Please don't tell me that Amazon is awful.
I need it like I need oxygen and yogurt.)


Aaaanyway, now that the book is on the way,
how do I let my patron know?

Hmmmm...


Why don't I just put up a note?


Yup, that should do it!

Now, fingers crossed that my patron returns!


2 comments:

  1. We'll need an update when the young reader comes for the One-Eyed Giant.

    ReplyDelete