Friday, May 23, 2014

Famous!

Please, please, everyone... no photos.


Yes, I know I'm famous.


But just because I'm Internet Famous in my local newspaper...


... it doesn't mean I want to be ambushed by the paparazzi.


Yes, a year after my Little Free Library first opened,
I finally made my tiny local newspaper.

I've really enjoyed my time as a Little Free Library Steward;
the best part has probably been the feedback I've received:


A Goosebumps fan.


I didn't find this till a couple of weeks ago!
I need to check inside the books more often.


"I love it cause it makes me happy
when they play and I like playing to[o]."


Aww.  Little heart.


HA!  This cracks me up.

So, happy birthday, Little Free Library.
Here's to another year of sharing books!


6 comments:

  1. Is that a real cake? Can I have some if I stop by?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed a real cake, but sadly it is not one I have.

      Delete
  2. "I drove all the way to Simi and I didn't get any cake." Do they sell that on a t-shirt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need one that just says " ... I didn't get cake" because I'm ALWAYS disappointed if I didn't get cake.

      Delete
  3. The cake is a lie.

    I have a pic of your little free library on my Pinterest (which I won't link here because it's under my RL name, but you know it) and I think it has something like 80 repins/likes. So they like you, they really, really, like you.

    RIP TWoP forums. I didn't have any luck with the link you linked to the MNiE forums; I ultimately get a community not found or some such thing. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? The links didn't work? They did for me, when I just did them. Maybe it was really busy earlier.

      Delete