Friday, April 4, 2014

I Won't Let It Gooooooo!

Family came from out of town, so where did we go?
California Disney Adventure!!


The Boy got to go with us...


...but, waaaah!! 
The Girl had to do Important Grown-Up Stuff, and couldn't.


(That's supposed to be me, not her.)

So I was determined to find a nice little souvenir.

I thought, maybe? from that little indie film?
What's it called?

Aaaaah, yes...


The Girl and I both adore Frozen,
and I thought Disneyland would be BURIED in Frozen merch.

Instead, it was more like this:

     
Fortunately, my resourceful sister-in-law was also on the case,
and she found what must have been the ONLY bit if Frozen bling
in the entire Magic Kingdom:


Close-up!


I would have loved to find something Olaf-y, 
but evidently so did the HOARDS of Frozen-lovin' Disney guests,
so I made do with an Olaf-topped Rice Krispy treat.



As for myself?

I found this pin!


Since I looooove Pixar, I was one happy little snowman.


No comments:

Post a Comment