Friday, April 11, 2014

I Like You, Too, Library Patron!

I've written before about my Little Free Library:


It's been chugging along nicely,
with books going out and back in with a satisfying regularity.

One thing that has not been happening, however,
is written feedback in the books.

In the front of each book I put a book pocket and card...


... with a bossy demand friendly request to leave feedback.


So far? 


But then!

This book came back!


And inside it?
The most awesome feedback that ever feedbacked!


Bless her heart.
(Literally.  She drew a little heart in the top right corner.)

So I guess I'll keep gluing pockets in the front of the books,
and hope for more notes from my Little Free Library patrons.

Because hearing back from folks who have read a book?
It's a special kind of book magic.


2 comments:

  1. That's a terrific note. Makes me feel like haulin' out to your house just to leave some book reviews.

    ReplyDelete