Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Ooooo Eeeeee Oooooo!!!

Who's yer Doctor?



(Heh. See what I did there?)

I myself am partial to this guy...


... but I, along every other sentient being who has seen it,
think the most amazing episode of Doctor Who is with David Tennant and...

THESE GUYS.



Augh!  
Don't blink!  
DON'T BLINK!!

Anyhoo, along with the scariest villains,
this episode also gave us this great Doctor Who quote:

 "People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect.
 But actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint
 it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey... stuff."

A genius over at Spoonflower turned the quote into a fabric design,
and I turned it into a tissue holder for my Etsy shop!


Cool beans, huh?

What a great gift for your favorite Whovian!





(Want to make your own papercraft Tardis?  Here's the link!)



No comments:

Post a Comment