Sunday, March 10, 2013

Where's My Walker, Whippersnappers?

So... it has come to this.


The amount of pills I now take in the morning means
I require one of these to keep track of them:


This makes me feel 
ooooooold!


However, to look on the bright side,
I do live in a time when medical advances such as these pills are available.


Which certainly beats the old-timey alternative.





***************************************


In other, more peppy news, 
I was not too decrepit to get some sewing done this weekend. 

Isn't this pretty?


A woman commissioned the pink and black strings for her baby girl's nursery,
and I went ahead and made the pink and white for my shop.

I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Funny, I have one little pill for cholesterol and then have added a multitude of vitamins and supplements that are going to make me a superwoman (to their credit, I haven't been sick since starting the regimen). Of course my boss saw my baggie of pills and asked only about the big red ones; I quietly responded that they were fiber tabs....old, but regular!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The problem is the three or four bottles on my bathroom counter! I figure that nice little blue thingy will take up much less room.

      Delete