Saturday, July 28, 2012

Zoidberg To The Rescue!

I made this excellent kitchen island last January...


...BUT it ended up becoming The Place Where Junk Mail Resides.


Another kitchen problem was my pages and pages of new recipe ideas
from Pinterest, the newspaper, the office staff room, etc.,
that just got buried under other stuff, never to be cooked.


(I think I see that Butterbeer recipe I've been meaning to try under that stack on the left.)

So I bought a wall pocket thingy from Office Depot...


...trimmed scrapbooking paper to fit the inside,
screwed it to the side of my island...


...and added Zoidberg to give me some handy advice.


Now the mail goes in two slots, the recipes in the other,
and when I'm making the grocery list,
I can just pull out a new recipe to add the ingredients to my list.


Anyone care to join me for dinner next week?


 I'm trying something new!
















No comments:

Post a Comment