Saturday, October 17, 2015

What Do We Have Here?

I was checkin' out my Little Free Library, when...

Hey!


There's a Little Free Library label on this book,
but it's not my address!

I know there are other Little Free Libraries in my city,
but this address was not familiar.

So I headed over, and look what I found!


Isn't it cool?

Of course, I dropped off a book,
(and my card)...



... and picked up a book to take home.

Score!


A hardback copy of Stink!

If you're in the neighborhood,
check it out!



4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you'd just let this other library exist without going over there like some gang member "heavy" to extort out some coin for "protection" since they moved too close to your 'hood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And furthermore, it appears that this library needs a refresher on the Dewey decimal system.

    ReplyDelete