Monday, April 30, 2012

AVERT YOUR EYES, ALL WHO ARE SQUEAMISH

I moved a pot, and what did I find?

Sweet mama jamma, a slug as big as my thumb!


You don't believe how big it was?

JUST LOOK!


Slug shown with a large spool for scale, and a leafy offering --
an offering given in the hopes it
wouldn't ooze
up my arm
to
my 
HEAD.


('Sup, Fry?  I miss you!)

And -- this is the worst part -- you can actually see INSIDE the slug!


AUGH!!

What am I SEEING inside that slug?
Is it its heart?
Its sluggy BRAIN?!?

GROOOOOSSS!!


2 comments:

  1. So... what did you do with the slug? I won't believe you if you say you picked it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ew, no! I eased it onto a 5" x 7" card, and tossed it over the fence. Except for banana slugs, I've never seen one so big! (TWSS)

      Delete